Earideas.com is run by Chris Goringe and Hugh McGuire, who met on another audio project, LibriVox (maybe you’d like to volunteer?). They’ve worked together for 2 years without meeting, and are co-founders of Collectik Software Inc., the owner of Earideas.com.
Worldwide Head Quarters of Collectik Software Inc. is in beautiful Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us at: contact [at] earideas [dot] com
About the Collection
We’ve listened to just about everything there is to hear on the net (in English), and we’ve selected a dozen (plus or minus) categories of the kind of audio that makes you think. We’ve pulled in the best stuff from around the world – with ten shows (plus or minus) per category.
If you are interested in partnering with us to make a new podcast collection (for instance in a language other than English), please let us know.
If you have a suggestion for a fantastic podcast, or if you’d like to advertise on the site, please contact us:
contact [at] earideas [dot] com.
There are a few ways to listen to audio on Earideas:
- Choose the show you want to hear and press on the little player…it’ll play.
- Click on “download” to play the audio file in your browser (assuming you have plugins installed)
- Right-click on “download” to save the audio file to your computer, then open it in your media player (eg, iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
- Click on the “subscribe: iTunes” link to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
- Click on the “subscribe: RSS” link to subscribe in another podcatcher (eg, Juice